Thank you for visiting this page.
The page only exists to provide a target for the example links in the Key (right) showing how staff names are listed in our staff page.
Here is what the key shows:
What this means is that:
- a listing like this - in plain text - is the person's name only
- a listing like this - in plain text, with a link - will take you to contact information for that person, usually in the QMUL Directory
- a listing like this - in bold text, with a link - will take you to the person's profile, which will contain a link to contact information in addition to details of their work.
The sample links in the key and on this page need to look correct, but do not lead to actual listings or profiles - whose would we choose? - so instead they come to this explanatory page.
Please use your browser's "Back" function to return to the page which sent you here.
If you are having any problems using this facility please contact the Wolfson Website Manager, who will be delighted to help.
People's names on staff pages link to the QM Directory, either directly or via the individual's profile page. If you are having trouble finding the contact information you need, you could:
- Email the Wolfson website manager, who will try to put you in touch
- Search the QMUL staff directory:
- or go to the QMUL Staff Contacts page and choose:
"Enter surname" or
"browse the directory".
Not all staff have opted to be included in the QMUL directory, or on departmental lists.