Janice Rossabi, Section Secretary
Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Map and directions (PDF, 150 Kb)
- The Royal London Hospital is opposite Whitechapel tube station. The unit is behind the Royal London Hospital.
- From the tube station: cross the road and make a slight left turn, enter the hospital from East Mount Street.
- Walk right through the hospital to the back entrance on to Stepney Way.
- Cross the road and carry on straight - there will be a statue to your left.
- Cross the road (Newark Street) and continue straight on to Philpot Street.
- Cross the road again (Ashfield Street). The unit is directly on the right hand side of this corner.