PROGRAMME (may also be downloaded below)
20th March 2013
- 4.15 pm - Registration opens with refreshments provided in Willoughby lecture theatre, located in the John Vane Building.
- 4.30 pm - Prof Kamaldeep Bhui, Professor of Cultural Psychiatry and Epidemiology and MSc Course Director, QMUL, will introduce the programme and deliver a presentation on the structure and objectives of the MSc in Mental Health.
- 5.00 pm - Graduate Attributes - Videos of past Students on their experience of the course.
- 5.30 pm - Richard Latham, Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist, will deliver a presentation on Mental Health and Law, the new pathway of the course.
- 6.00 pm - Q & A with MSc Tutors Dr Nasir Warfa and Dr Yasmin Khatib, and Course Administrators Lenka Buss and Maria Patsou, followed by informal discussions with drinks reception in The Shield Café.
- 7.00 pm- End of Programme.
Downloads (all PDFs, <1.5 MB):
Visit our Website: http://www.mental-health-studies.org.uk/
For further information and registration, please contact us:
MSc Course Administrators: Lenka Buss/ Maria Patsou
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel : 020 7882 2013 / 2038